12.11.2011

LACE + PRINT

H&M lace top | Zara reptile print skirt | Forevr21 blue suede belt | H&M royal blue pumps




 This outfit reminds me of Blair Waldorf. Well, not with the short skirt but a longer A-line type plus probably a kilo of gold accessories. HAHA! Since Christmas break is near, I am beginning to get hooked catching up with Gossip Girl-which explains my comment earlier. Anyway, back to my outfit, I am not usually dressed like this since people notice how much I love anything plain and bold. But for a special dinner date, I opted for a more feminine look, hence the lace top. I paired it with a darker tone skirt to balance my outfit since I don't usually go for a girly girl look. For some boldness, I used my suede royal blue belt and the same tone with my shoes. Oh! by the way, I had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. I will share it with you soon. :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment